CoinW will launch the summer airdrop event. Participate in the event and complete the task of inviting new people or trading, and then you can share the DIIC airdrop reward worth 2000USDT! The activity rules are as follows:
Activity Time：6/7/2022 16:00(UTC) - 6/13/2022 16:00(UTC)
Event1：Invite new users to receive rewards.
During the event, complete the form, invite a certain number of CoinW official communities or invite newcomers to register CoinW and complete KYC to get rewards.
- Invite 8 people to the official CoinW community to get 5U.
- Invite a new user to register and complete KYC to get 5U, up to 50U.
- The rewards of the two invitation event. The minimum reward is 10U, and the maximum reward is 55U.
Event 2: Trading ranking airdrop event.
Users can complete any amount of trade within the specified time and receive an airdrop reward of 20% of the value of the trading amount. The more trading, the more they will get.
After the event is over, the top 150 traders in the transaction amount will receive an airdrop reward of 20% of the transaction amount. You can also get 2 additional DIICs for the first spot trade.
- The minimum reward amount for Event 1 is 10U. If the task reward is less than 10U, no reward can be obtained. The reward pool is 500USDT-DIIC, the minimum reward amount is 10U-DIIC, and the maximum reward is 55U.
- The airdrop prize pool for transaction ranking is 1500 USDT-DIIC, which will be distributed in descending order of transaction volume. Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends.
- Rewards will be issued in DIIC tokens equivalent to 2000USDT.
- To ensure the fairness of the event, CoinW strictly prohibits cheating such as malicious brushing and batch registration of small accounts. If the user has any illegal operation that affects the normal operation of the activity, the CoinW platform will immediately disqualify the award, and in serious cases, the account will be frozen.
- Market makers do not participate in activities as independent accounts.
- The final interpretation right of the event belongs to CoinW. if you have any questions, please contact CoinW customer service for consultation