How to Operate
1. Log into CoinW website on PC, click "Balances" at the upper right.
2. Choose and click "Asset A/C", and click the "Transfer" botton at the right of the currency you need.
3. Choose the accounts of the two ends for transfer, choose the currency, enter the "Amount", and click "Transfer now".
- Log into CoinW App on the mobile device, click "Asset" on the bottom bar, find the currency you need, and click the "Deposit" button below it.
2. Choose the accounts of the two ends for transfer, choose the currency, enter the "Amount", and click "Transfer".
CoinW has 5 accounts for users, each for different use. Asset Account is for deposit or withdrawal of currencies, Spot Account is for exchange between currencies, Buy Account is for trading of fiat, Futures Account is for trading of futures contracts, Bitloan Account is for lending.
Asset Account is a summary channel for depositing or withdrawing assets of currencies.
Spot Account is where the assets for trading spot are stored.
Buy Account is where the assets for trading fiat are stored.
Futures Account is where the assets for trading long/short with leverage margin are stored.
BitLoan Account is where the assets for lending to other traders in the loan market are stored.
To place an offer or an order, make sure you have assets in the correct account. On the account page, you can transfer assets from one to another instantly and for free.