CoinW will launch the January ETF New User Invitation Challenge, where users who invite friends to participate in ETF trading for the first time can share BTC ETF! Meanwhile, all users participating in ETF trading for the first time will also receive daily ETF rewards. Details of the event are as follows:
Event Period: 2024/2/1 16:00~2024/2/29 16:00（UTC）
Event ETFs: All ETF tokens
Get 10 USDT for the First ETF Trade
During the event, users who participate in ETF trading for the first time after registration will receive a 10 USDT ETF bonus the next day. The daily total prize pool is 5000 USDT, available on a first-come, first-served basis!
Invite Friends for a 5 USDT Bonus on Their First ETF Trade
During the event, users who invite friends to register and participate in ETF trading will receive a 5 USDT ETF bonus when the invitee participates in ETF trading for the first time!
Invite Friends for USDT
During the event, rankings will be based on the number of friends invited who participate in ETF trading. The user with the highest ranking will receive 1000 USDT-ETF! Specific ranking rewards are as follows:
|Number of Invited Traders
|Others who invite traders≥1
- The invitation rewards for Activities 2 and 3 are only calculated for users who register and participate in ETF trading during the event period.
- Rewards for Activities 1 and 2 are distributed daily, while rewards for Activity 3 will be processed within 10 working days after the conclusion of the event.
- USDT rewards will be issued in the form of equivalent BTC ETF tokens.
- To ensure fair play, any malicious activities such as volume manipulation, bulk registration of fake accounts, or other forms of cheating are strictly prohibited. Users engaging in violations that affect the normal operation of the event will have their eligibility for rewards immediately revoked, and severe cases may result in account suspension.
- Market makers are not eligible to participate as independent accounts in the event.
- CoinW reserves the final interpretation rights of the event. If you have any questions, please contact CoinW customer service for consultation.
What are ETF Products?
ETF products track the daily price movements of target assets by a certain multiple. They support both long and short positions, allowing users to achieve double-long and double-short returns in the same way as spot trading. ETF products address the limitations of spot trading, which can only be done in single increments and does not support shorting. Even when the spot market is falling, ETFs can still generate profits. There is no need to bear the risks of contract margin and forced liquidation. Users can directly trade ETF tokens to earn returns.
The naming convention for ETF products is: Token name + Leverage multiple + Long/Short direction (L for long, S for short). For example, BTC3L represents a 3x long BTC ETF product. When the spot price of BTC rises by 10%, the BTC3L token will increase by 30%. BTC3S represents a 3x short BTC ETF product. When the spot price of BTC falls by 10%, the BTC3S token will increase by 30%.
CoinW official website: https://www.coinw.com/
CoinW APP download :https://www.coinw.com/page/download/index.html
Telegram : https://t.me/CoinW_ETF