The long-awaited results of the BTC Spot ETF product review have been officially announced!
The institutions whose BTC Spot ETF products have been approved in the initial batch are: VanEck, Bitwise, Fidelity, Franklin, Valkyrie, Hashdex, Ark Invest, Grayscale, BlackRock, WisdomTree and Invesco Galaxy. The approval of BTC Spot ETF products marks a milestone in the development of the crypto industry!
CoinW is also initiating an ETF reward program, sharing the benefits of the crypto boom with everyone!
1. Launch of BTC ETF Products, Establishment of BTC-ETF Zone!
CoinW will launch BTC ETF products with each unit of the ETF representing a corresponding amount of BTC spot on 1/11/2024 at 3:00(UTC). Users holding the ETF can enjoy the gains and losses of BTC. Simultaneously, CoinW will establish a BTC-ETF zone, including: BTCETF, BTC3L, BTC3S, BTC6L, BTC6S, BTC6UP, BTC6DOWN.
2. Zero Trading Fees for All BTC ETF Products, Trading to Share 10,000 USDT
Starting now until 2024/01/14, the BTC-ETF zone will implement a zero transaction fee policy. Users participating in ETF trading during this period will also have the opportunity to share 10,000 USDT worth of popular ETF tokens based on the cumulative trading volume percentage. All trading users are eligible for rewards.
3. Bonus Sharing, Login Rewards of 10 USDT per Person
From now until 2024/01/14, users who log in daily will receive a 10 USDT ETF bonus. The daily bonus pool is 100,000 USDT, distributed on the next day on a first-come, first-served basis.
BTC Spot ETF Product Details:
BTC ETF is based on the ETF product of BTC spot. Each unit of the ETF initially represents a corresponding amount of BTC spot. In general, the price fluctuation of the ETF product is equal to the price fluctuation of BTC spot. There are management fees and operating costs during the operation of the ETF product, which will be reflected in the net asset value of the ETF product.
- Each user can only receive the login reward once.
- To ensure fair competition, CoinW strictly prohibits malicious volume brushing, bulk registration of multiple accounts, and other cheating behaviors. Users engaged in violations that affect the normal operation of the event will have their winning qualifications immediately canceled, and severe cases may result in account freezing.
- Market makers do not participate as independent accounts in the event.
- CoinW reserves the right to interpret the event, and if you have any questions, please contact CoinW customer service for assistance.
CoinW official website: https://www.coinw.com/
CoinW APP download :https://www.coinw.com/page/download/index.html
Telegram : https://t.me/CoinW_ETF