In order to enhance user protection and uphold the integrity of the trading market, CoinW regularly conducts reviews of the projects listed on its platform. Projects that fail to maintain continuous operations, display security vulnerabilities, or fail to meet market-making standards receive warnings and may be moved to the assessment area or hidden trading pairs. In severe cases, mandatory delisting may be enforced.
Market-Making Warning Rules
Projects associated with CoinW's listed coins must require market-making activities, including quantification, order placement, matching, and market-making. Projects that do not engage in market-making activities for more than three days will be transferred to the assessment area.
(Projects exempted from the requirement to engage in market-making cooperation with CoinW before listing)
1. Order Placement: Both buy and sell order books must have a depth of ≥20 orders (20 different buy orders at varying prices and 20 different sell orders at varying prices). In the event of a disruption in order book depth, it must be promptly restored.
2. Depth: The total value of the top 20 orders in the buy and sell order books must each exceed $1,000 USDT.
3. Spread: The maximum spread between the buy and sell prices should not exceed 2% for the top bid and ask, and should not exceed 5% for other orders.
4. Candlesticks: There should be no flat trends in 15-minute candlesticks.
5.1. The project's current price on CoinW should not differ by more than 5% from the prices on external DEXs and other CEXs.
5.2. A warning will be issued on the third day if the trading pair experiences a daily drop of more than 50% or a consecutive three-day drop of more than 80%.
Other Warning Rules
1. Significant changes in project teams, product positioning, business policies, and business models must be submitted to CoinW for reevaluation. If there are major changes due to structural adjustments, product updates, business transformation, or significant legal regulatory issues, CoinW will initiate due diligence for the project. During this period, trading for the project will be temporarily halted, and trading pairs may be hidden. Depending on the outcome of the investigation, the project may be reinstated to its original category, given a warning, or delisted.
2. Project development and promotion progress significantly deviates from the project's whitepaper, roadmap, official progress reports, and announcements.
3. Changes in contracts, total supply, or forks are made without notifying the trading platform and users at least 15 days in advance.
4. Token allocation, functions, and purposes differ from official disclosures without proper explanation from the project team.
5. The project team intentionally conceals significant events that could impact the project's price, including coin theft by hackers, significant deviations or delayed disclosures in information, blockchain or technology flaws, or suspicious trading.
6. Smart contract code vulnerabilities, security risks during mainnet transitions, and other security weaknesses exist.
7. The project team engages in improper activities, such as exaggerating or fabricating facts to mislead or deceive users and trading platforms.
8. The project team's official website becomes inaccessible, the team goes unresponsive, social media and communities go unattended for more than two weeks, or the team cannot address negative media reports.
9. If the project team discloses CoinW's business secrets or sensitive information without permission, or if they harm CoinW's brand image and reputation, CoinW will initiate a warning mechanism or force the project's delisting.
1. If a trading pair fails to meet any of the "Market-Making Rules" mentioned above, CoinW will issue a warning. After receiving the warning, the project team must respond within 12 hours. If there is no response within the specified time or if the situation is not improved within 24 hours, the trading pair will be moved to the assessment area.
2. If a warning is issued for not meeting market-making standards, the trading pair will be moved to the assessment area or hidden trading pairs.
3. If a trading pair enters the CoinW assessment area or hidden trading pairs due to various reasons and there is no improvement in market-making activities within 10 days, delisting will occur.
4. If a trading pair meets the market-making requirements mentioned above continuously for 5 days after entering the CoinW assessment area or hidden trading pairs, it will be moved back to its original coin category.
5. For trading pairs triggering "Other Warning Rules," if the project team makes the required corrections, they should contact CoinW's business personnel. CoinW will verify the changes and move the trading pair back to its original category upon confirmation.
6. After a trading pair is delisted, withdrawal rights will be available 30 days from the date of delisting.
CoinW has always prioritized compliance obligations, strictly adhering to regulatory requirements in various regions, and urges the partners to comply with the relevant laws and regulations of their respective countries or regions.
Thanks for your continuous support!
CoinW official website: https://www.coinw.com/
CoinW APP download: https://www.coinw.com/mobile/download.html