Dear CoinW Users,
We are pleased to announce the beginning of Happy Weekend (Round 3) on CoinW.Join to grab a share of 20,000 futures bonus!
The past 2 consecutive seasons of CoinW Happy Weekend have concluded successfully， and an estimated 35,000 USDT total bonus reward has been issued. We look forward to your participation in the 3rd season soon!
Event Period：00:00-24:00 Every Friday-Sunday in September
Event 1: 4,000 USDT Bonus Pool for Depositing
Participants who reach a net deposit amount of at least 200 USDT in your account from Friday to Sunday will be eligible to participate in this event.
The top 200 participants will win 20 UDST bonus!
Event 2: 6,000 USDT Bonus Pool for Your First Futures Trading
During the event, first-time traders who trade any trading pairs with an accumulative futures trading volume ≥ 3,000 USDT will receive a 30 USDT bonus!
This reward is limited to 200 people on a first-come, first-served basis.
Event 3: 10,000 USDT Bonus Pool for Trade with 50-200x Leverage
During the event, users who trade with 50-200x leverage in a single trading with a 5,000 USDT minimum total trading volume will share the 10,000 USDT prize pool ( futures bonus). The reward will be distributed based on user’s futures trading share in the platform’s total volumes.
|Minimum Total Trading Volume
|≥ 5,000 USDT
Terms and Conditions
1. This event applies to every weekend in September.
2. The 20,000 USDT prize pool for this event will be and refilled up weekly. The rewards will be distributed within 7 days after the event's conclusion.
3. This promotion is available to users from Europe, North America, and Australia.
4. The total rewards for this event are $15,000. If the total rewards for all participants are less than $15,000, all rewards will be fully distributed. If the rewards exceed $15,000, first come first served.
5. Any participants found violating CoinW's rules, such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, will be disqualified from eligibility for any of the rewards mentioned above. CoinW reserves the final right to interpret and adjust these Terms and Conditions.