CoinW is launching a series of trading rewards programs! Users who participate in spot (crypto-to-crypto) tradings can receive rewards based on their daily trading volume. Rewards for this event will be distributed on T+1 day. Here are the event details:
Event Period: 2023/09/07 16:00 ~ 2023/09/14 15:59 (UTC)
Eligibility: All platform users
A: Trade Daily to Breeze into 2 Rewards
During the event, users with a trading volume no less than 50 USDT in spot (crypto-to-crypto) can receive token rewards ranging from 1-50 USDT. The higher the trading volume, the greater the rewards. This is limited to the first 400 traders daily, based on the time of their first trade.
You can also participate in the Trading Challenge event. Sign up on this page one day in advance to share the prize pool and receive additional rewards. Trade daily and get more rewards!
B: Meet Trading Goals and Receive Daily Rewards
During the event, users who participate in spot trading(crypto-to-crypto) will receive rewards based on their accumulative daily trading volume. The number of rewards is limited, and rewards will be distributed in descending order of the accumulated trading volume on a first-come, first-served basis. The rules are as follows:
|Accumulated trading volume - X||Rewards||The number of rewards|
For those who meet the trading volume criteria in Activity B but don't receive token rewards due to limited rewards, they will each receive a 10 USDT ETF bonus.
Event Daily Schedule:
Day 1: 16:00,Sept 7 ~ 15:59,Sept 8 (UTC)
Day 2: 16:00,Sept 8 ~ 15:59,Sept 9 (UTC)
Day 3: 16:00,Sept 9 ~ 15:59,Sept 10 (UTC)
And so on.
- Rewards from Event [A] and Event [B] can be accumulated.
- There are limited prizes for Event B; rewards are distributed based on users' daily cumulative trading volume.
- Cumulative Trading Volume = Buying volume + Selling volume.
- Rewards will be distributed in the form of tokens, equivalent to USDT, on T+1 day.
- To ensure the fairness of the event, CoinW strictly prohibits malicious trading volume, bulk registrations, and other cheating behaviors. Users who disrupt the event's normal operation through violations will be immediately disqualified, and in severe cases, their accounts will be frozen.
- Market makers will not participate in the event as individual accounts.
- CoinW reserves the right to the final interpretation of the event. If you have questions, please contact CoinW customer service.