CoinW is launching a trade competition to reward your input.
The prize pool for this event is determined by the users themselves. During the event, users receive rewards based on their trading rankings.
Event Period: 2023/9/04 16:00 – 2023/9/0915:59(UTC)
Eligibility: Trading spot (crypto-to-crypto) means automatic participation.
Prize Pool Details:
This event features a dynamic prize pool, meaning the size of the prize pool depends on the number of valid participants in the trade. During the event, the more valid users there are, the larger the prize pool becomes. The rules for the dynamic prize pool are as follows:
|Valid number of users||Prize pool (USDT)||Prize pool (ETF bonus)|
*Valid number of users = Total number of users whose trading volume ≥ 200U during the event - the number of the cheating users detected by the risk control team( including but not limited to batch account brushing, market maker accounts, and other behaviors that artificially increase the prize pool).
Event Prize Rules:
During the event, any user who participates in spot (crypto-to-crypto) trading and has a minimum transaction of 200 USDT can receive rewards based on their transaction volume ranking during the event period. The details are as follows:
|Top1- 3||Split 30% of the prize pool equally, with an average reward of 800-13,000 USDT|
|Top 4~20||Split 30% of the prize pool equally, with an average reward of 140-2300 USDT|
Other eligible users.
|Share 40% of the prize pool according to the proportion of user’s transaction volume|
- Valid Users: Users whose spot trading volume is no less than 200 USDT during the event.
- Trade Volume = Buying Volume + Selling Volume.
- In case of the same trading volume, it will be sorted based on the block packing time of the last transaction (displayed in descending order from top to bottom).
- Event rewards will be distributed within 7 business days after the event ends.
- To ensure the fairness of the event, CoinW strictly prohibits malicious trading volume inflation, mass account registration, and other cheating behaviors. If users engage in violations that affect the normal operation of the event, CoinW will immediately cancel their eligibility for rewards. In severe cases, the account will be frozen;
- Market makers will not participate in the event as independent accounts;
- The final interpretation of the event belongs to CoinW. If you have any questions, please contact CoinW customer service for consultation.