1. Is CoinW Card a credit card or a debit card?
CoinW Card485 is a prepaid card. Generally, prepaid cards are similar to debit cards in that they cannot be overdrawn. The key difference is that a debit card is linked to your bank account, whereas a prepaid card requires loading funds. In our existing products, you need to recharge with cryptocurrency.
2. How many types of CoinW Cards are there?
Currently, the platform has introduced the virtual USD card CW485, and more card types will be launched in the future to meet the diverse needs of users in different scenarios.
3. Are there any card issuance or annual fees? What are the transaction fees?
The CW485 card issuance fee was originally 15 USDT, but currently, it is free for a limited time with no issuance or annual fees. The recharge fee is 2%, and actual usage may incur small fees imposed by merchants.
4. Where can the card be used?
For the USD card CW485, it is accepted at most VISA merchants. It has been tested for use with Google Ads, Amazon US, eBay US, Facebook ads, Walmart US, Apple Pay US & Hong Kong, AliExpress, PayPal Hong Kong & Indonesia, WeChat, Alipay, etc. There may be some variations depending on the region and the merchant, so refer to specific usage prompts.
5. How can I apply for a CoinW Card?
- Download the latest CoinW App and register.
- Switch to [CoinW Pro] version in profile page and enter [CoinW Card] page
- Complete KYC (Know Your Customer) verification.
In the "Personal Center - Identity Verification" section, simply follow the system prompts to complete the KYC (Know Your Customer) process. The verification process is typically completed within one business day.
- Activate CoinW Card and recharge it.
Follow the instructions in the article for a detailed guide：
How to Run Crypto Ads on Facebook
How to Register, Apply, and Recharge CoinW Card?
6. How do I recharge, and when will the funds be available?
Open the CoinW App, go to the CoinW Card page, select the card you applied for, and click "Recharge." Choose USDT, enter the recharge amount, and complete the process. Funds are usually available instantly, with an average processing time of 60 seconds.
7. What to do if the balance is insufficient?
Recharging CoinW Card requires sufficient balance in the CoinW wallet. Click "Recharge" in the Assets overview, select USDT, and transfer to the P2P account. Alternatively, buy cryptocurrency through the web or app.
8. Can funds be directly withdrawn to a bank?
CW485 is mainly for consumer payments and does not currently support direct withdrawal to a bank.
9. What is the daily spending limit?
The daily spending limit varies for each card. For CW485, the limit is 20,000 USDT.
10. How many CoinW Cards can I hold simultaneously?
Only one card (with the same BIN) can be applied for, but you can apply for multiple cards with different BINs.
11. Can CoinW Card be used for internet platform payments?
CW485 supports most internet platforms that accept VISA payments. If a payment fails, provide screenshots, card type, and the email used for card issuance to customer service for assistance.
12. How can I view my billing address?
Currently, the system automatically uploads a European address upon card application. For inquiries, send your registered phone number and email to email@example.com for manual assistance.
For the optimal user experience, you may update your billing address to a U.S. location. If you wish to change your billing address, please provide the new U.S. address and make sure to keep a record of it. If necessary, you can utilize a U.S. address generator to generate the address.
13. What should I do if I accidentally leak my card number and CVV?
Please immediately use the email address when registering the card to send a freezing request to the customer service email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your request is received, the customer service team will immediately process the card freeze for you and assist you with manual card replacement if necessary later.
14. Can CoinW Card be used for running Facebook ads?
You can easily link your CoinW Card to Facebook Ads. Refer to the tutorial for running cryptocurrency ads on Facebook for detailed instructions.
15. Are the funds in the account safe? Can I get a refund after depositing?
When you deposit USDT, the funds will be safely stored in the bank account in the form of fiat currency. Please note that card CW485 does not support the cash withdrawal function, so refunds cannot be made after depositing. It is recommended that you recharge based on actual needs. Thank you for your understanding.
For other common questions, refer to:
For the latest updates and inquiries, please join the CoinW Card community: