Recently, meme coin market is the hottest leading project, rising thousands of times in four days, and holding 2w+ addresses on Ether. pepe is the most popular meme, which took 4chan forum by storm in 2015.
2, recent breakout point
The wealth effect is obvious, some addresses have made 4500 times profit.
3、 Project introduction
pepe makes meme coins great again, no taxes, all circulation
4、 Token role
5、 Token allocation
Total volume: 420,690,000,000,000
93.1% of the tokens are sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens are burned and contracts are abandoned. The remaining 6.9% of supply is kept in a multi-signature team wallet for future centralized exchange listings, bridges and tokens for the liquidity pool only