Recently, we have received reports from clients that criminals have carried out illegal operations through counterfeit CoinW websites and phishing links.
Here we solemnly announce that the official website of CoinW is: www.coinw.com
In order to strengthen the monitoring and crackdown on phishing websites and prevent more users getting deceived, CoinW decided to set up a phishing website reporting incentive fund to encourage users to report phishing websites through various legal methods. Details as follows:
1. After the user reports a phishing website, contact the official customer service of the platform/submit a work-form order to provide corresponding proof: user information, reporting method, report screenshots, etc.;
2. After verification by the platform, an airdrop reward (futures bonus) equivalent to no less than 50 USDT will be airdropped to your CoinW account.
Here, CoinW reminds users: Do not click on unknown links or log in to unsafe websites, so as to avoid account and password leaks and unnecessary losses.
[Tips on Phishing Websites]
1. What is a phishing website?
The phishing website is a website that attackers carefully imitate with the interface of CoinW's official website to induce and deceive users to visit. If the user does not pay attention to identify and click on the link to enter the phishing website and submit information such as account password, the attacker will successfully attack your authentic account on CoinW.
2. Some methods of preventing phishing websites:
(1) The account login name and password are inconsistent with those of other websites;
(2) Bind Google authentication and enable Google login secondary authentication;
(3) Do not save the Google key locally. If it is lost, please contact the official customer service to solve it;
(4) Do not log in by searching the website through a search engine, it is recommended to manually enter the website to log in;
(5) Set the anti-phishing code.
In order to avoid unnecessary losses, please pay attention to account security. If there are any suspicious phishing websites, please report them!