CoinW will launch ETF bonus products soon! You can withdraw the profits obtained through ETF bonus products, and you do not need to bear the losses
ETF bonus is similar to Futures bonus. It is a product launched by CoinW for new users to better understand and experience ETF transactions. Users can use ETF bonuses in CoinW's ETF transactions. The profits obtained by using the ETF bonus can be withdrawn in full, no need to bear losses, ETF bonus products help users quickly grasp the secrets of ETF trading without risk and cost.
How to get ETF bonus
ETF bonus products will be distributed in the form of airdrops.
The platform will carry out relevant activities from time to time. For qualified participating users, there will be an airdrop of ETF bonus. Please pay attention to the event information in time. The first ETF bonus airdrop event (click here to view)
The platform will also airdrop ETF bonus rewards for ETF active trading users from time to time, please pay attention to the changes in the assets of the bonus account in time.
How to use ETF bonus
The method of using an ETF bonus is simple. Users who get an ETF bonus can view the details of ETF bonus through the bonus account.
Buying with ETF bonus: ETF bonus can be used through the ETF trading page. Users can select "Use ETF bonus" when placing an order on the trading page, and click the "Buy" button to place an order to use ETF Bonuses for trading.
Sell ETF bonus assets: When users want to sell assets purchased with ETF bonuses, they can close the position of ETF bonus assets by checking "Sell ETF bonus assets" on the transaction page and clicking the "Sell" button.
After the ETF bonus asset is closed, the profit obtained by the user can be withdrawn in full, and the loss does not need to be borne!
Rules for using ETF bonus
- Users can view the ETF bonus in the bonus account;
- ETF bonuses can only be used for independent position opening, and cannot be used with USDT assets at the same time;
- Each ETF bonus asset has an independent face value, and only one piece can be used at a time, and cannot be reused or split;
- ETF bonus only supports the market price transaction mode, after the transaction is successful, you can check the status of the bonus transaction through the transaction order page;
- The profit obtained by using ETF bonus trading will be automatically transferred to the asset account when the position is closed, and can be withdrawn and traded freely;
- There is a valid time for the ETF bonus, that is, the bonus will expire after the bonus expires, and the ETF assets purchased with the bonus will be automatically closed;
- Assets purchased with ETF bonuses may have a minimum holding time, that is, the bonus assets can only be sold to close the position after the holding time is met;
- Assets purchased with ETF bonuses may have a maximum holding time, that is, when the bonus assets reach the maximum holding time limit, they will be automatically sold to close the position;
- Some ETF bonuses may have token restrictions, that is, the ETF bonus can only be used in specified tokens;
- If assets purchased using ETF bonuses need to be combined, they will be automatically closed and settled before the combination;
- The handling fee collection rules for ETF bonus transactions are consistent with the existing handling fee rules for ETF products, and will be deducted from the bonus amount;
- For the sake of platform risk control, when the profit of the ETF bonus transaction reaches 100%, a manual review will be triggered, and the account will be credited after the review is successful.
- In the above content, "ETF bonus" refers to the ETF bonus itself, and "bonus asset" refers to the ETF assets purchased with ETF bonus;
- For the restrictions on ETF bonus in the above rules of use, you can check the detailed rules in the ETF bonus of the bonus account;
- The final interpretation right of the product belongs to CoinW. If you have any questions, please contact CoinW customer service for consultation.