Dear CoinW users:
CoinW Spot will list the red envelope and trading challenge function on 2022/10/11. It supports both the WEB and APP terminals (APP needs to be updated).
Welcome to use the new trading functions.
Types of red envelopes: divided into ordinary red envelopes and lucky red envelopes
The red envelope issued by the user is valid for 24 hours. Regardless of whether the red envelope is received or not, it will exist for 24 hours. After 24 hours, the red envelope will automatically expire, and the unclaimed money will be returned to the asset account of the red envelope user.
Newly registered users through the red envelope link will be the invited user of the red envelope initiator by default, and an invitation relationship will be formed automatically.
The trading Challenge is a punch-in game launched by CoinW that easy to participate. After completing the transaction task, you can share the prize pool, allowing users to enjoy more fun while trading digital assets.
The trading challenge means that users need to invest the corresponding challenge money before the event starts. After the event starts, they can participate in the transaction punch-in. After completing the transaction punch-in, they can divide the daily prize pool according to the weight of the input challenge money. The detailed rules are as follows:
- The user clicks the date on the calendar before 0:00 on the start date of the event to enter the corresponding event page. After investing the target share of the challenge fee, it means that the event registration is successful. After the registration is successful, the challenge fee will be deducted from the user's asset account;
- Successfully registered users can participate in the current prize pool sharing after completing any spot, ETF or futures transaction on the day of the event. All users who have completed the transaction punch-in will divide the day's prize pool according to the proportion of the Challenge fee;
- The divided bonus will be distributed to the user's asset account the day after the event ends.
- Distribution rules: current bonus amount = current activity prize pool amount * the number of challenge fee shares invested by the user in the current period / the total number of shares invested by the user after completing the current activity
- Users cannot register multiple times for the same event
- The challenge fee is 5 USDT each, and the maximum investment per person per session is limited to 10 share challenge fees
Trading Challenge Entry:
Web Entry: The location of the navigation bar on the Web side of CoinW, click the icon to open the activity page.
APP Entry: In the King Kong area of CoinW's App side, as well as the upper right corner of the futures, spot and ETF trading pages, click the icon to enter the activity page.
CoinW official site: https://www.coinw.com/
CoinW download :https://www.coinw.com/mobile/download.html
At present, CoinW has covered multiple social media matrices such as WeChat, QQ, Twitter, Telegarm, covering hundreds of thousands of users, supporting 7*24 real-time communication between users at home and abroad, welcome to join the CoinW community!