What you should do before applying to become a merchant
1) Finish your primary and advanced verifications.
2) Ensure your P2P wallet of account has USDT, even 0.1 USDT is available. If your P2P account does not have USDT, the application will be failed.
3) Bind your phone number/email.
How to apply to be a merchant
Go to the CoinW official website: https://www.coinw.com/ and log in.
Choose 'Buy crypto' and click 'P2P Trading'.
Choose 'More' and click 'Become a merchant'
Click 'Apply now'
Read the policy carefully, then click 'Agree' and 'I know'.
Check the information: Country/Currency. If there have some mistakes, you can send the email to: email@example.com. If everything is correct, choose 'Click to apply'.
You will be directed to the Application Form, and fill in the form patiently.
1) You should choose the according amount that you will pay when you pay the security deposit later.
2) Ensure your proof of address is the real and correct verification material, it could be a bill list, rental contract and others that include your address.
1) If you choose to deposit 0 USDT as your security deposit:
We will check your Google Form, and after 1-3 working days, you will be the merchant, also you will receive the APP notification, SMS, and email.
2) If you choose other amounts USDT as your security deposit:
After we check your Google Form, about 1-3 working days later, you will receive the APP notification, SMS, and email to let you pay the security deposit.
For the client who chooses other amounts USDT
Back to the merchant application page (it is the same page as Step 4), and pay the security deposit.
After we check your payment situation for the security deposit, and after 1-3 working days, you will be the merchant, also you will receive the APP notification, SMS, and email.
If you want to confirm your merchant information or have any issues, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.